At Superior Renovations, LLC we don't overcomplicate the home remodeling process. To us, it's simple; we help build your dreams.
We won't push products you don't need, and most importantly, we work to stay in your budget. To avoid hidden costs and unexpected changes during your remodel, we use the following step-by-step process to ensure you have an accurate estimate that reflects the vision you have for the renovation from start to finish.
INITIAL CONSULTATION: What to expect
• 1-2 hour meeting in your home
• Project Overview
• Take photographs and measurements
• Inspect existing site conditions HVAC, Plumbing, etc
• Discuss our process and explain why Superior Renovations offers a different, unique experience
• We will offer design ideas and find ways to meet your needs, reach your goals, while staying on budget
• Setup follow-up meeting to discuss design, budget and project timeframe
ESTIMATE & DESIGN REVIEW: Here's the game plan
• After about a week, we will meet to discuss the estimate. This includes:
o Our Proposal
o Product specifications, options with recommended suppliers
o Our project process
• Once you are comfortable with Superior Renovations and our proposal, we will present a letter of agreement in order to move ahead on final revisions and scheduling.
CONTRACT: Let's get started
• At this time, we will go over the finalized proposal and discuss our time line. Our estimate includes the entire cost of the job according to the scope of work discussed at the site visit; however, also note that the estimate can be changed and parts of the work can be altered or deleted to remain within your budget.
PRE-CONSTRUCTION MEETING: Setting the ground rules
• Review Pre-construction expectations, home assessment
• Review Pre-Installation Checklist with homeowner
• Confirm start date
• Collect deposit
• We encourage you to share with us any ways we may be able to minimize the impact of remodeling on your daily life. At this time, we will provide you with a project schedule.
CONSTRUCTION: Lights, camera, ACTION
• Your hard work during the planning and preparation process is over and now let Superior Renovations do the work while you sit back.
• Our core values are to provide you and your family with respect, courtesy, daily progress, and the cleanest and safest job site possible.
• We will conduct a final walk-through prior to completion to discuss last minute changes you may have.
RENOVATION COMPLETE: Victory lap
• Schedule post-construction meeting
• Present final invoice, sign warranty
• We offer a five year warranty and will follow up with you at 6, 12, 18 and 23 months after completion to check on warranty work and schedule any rework required